Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Labels

December 20, 2009

|MovieReview| Twilight: New Moon (2010)

I heard so many bad comments about the Twilight sequel, NEW MOON. Lack of action, too much romance blablabla..blaablaa. Who cares? I wanna watch it myself. I thought Twillight is a vampire romance movie not a supernatural adventure. So, Mars & I dengan gegehnya ke MBO Skudai to watch NEW MOON. First show in the morning lagi.

-----------------------------------------------SYNOPSIS---------------------------------------------------
Bella's (Kristen Stewart) and Edward's (Robert Pattinson) idyllic relationship is threatened when an incident forces the entire Cullen vampire clan to leave town - and Edward to leave Bella. Devastated, Bella turns to her friend Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) for comfort, but he has a secret of his own - he is a werewolf, part of a pack that hunts vampires and is protecting her from Victoria (Rachelle LeFevre), the evil vampiress who is out for revenge against her. But despite their growing mutual feelings, Bella still sees visions of Edward in moments of danger, which drives her to suicidal, self-destructive behaviour. And soon, this leads her, Edward and Alice (Ashley Greene), her closest friend among Edward's family, to a confrontation with the Volturi, the ruling clan of the vampire world.
-------------------------------------------------**---------------------------------------------------------

can we change the heroin??? haha
I don't know  but i do not really like Kristen Stewart act as Bella Swan.. she is tooo 'plain' , too cool & expressionless.. I prefer Nina Dobrev who played as Elina in The Vampire Diaries for this character..

I don't know why many girls are into Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen.
Handsome?not really..charming?sweet?.. can't spot any of it.. he is so damn cold vampire. Fearing he’s become a danger to Bella, Edward dumps her and decides he can’t live without her. I think this is stupid. How do you think you're protecting your lover when you are too far away??


This time Jacob is so WOW

Some said that this movie is all about giving teenage girls shirtless hunks to ogle (refer to shirtless-Jacob) haha but that's fine. Boys get Megan Fox in Transformers 2, so girls get Taylor Lautner (Jacob) in New Moon.

 Jacob and his pax

Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen



Rate:





waiting for new moon sequel ~~ BREAKING DAWN



3 comments:

cteemars said...

hohohoho..
whoa..jacob..jacob.. *blush* hahaha

seriuosly..though the story is a little dull (thanks to dat girl played as bella) but fortunately there is jacob.... wahahahaha

iyouweblog.com said...

Robert amazed many girls out there.
A good review! well done!
Nanged your post! Hopefully you will nang to read about Iyouwe.info is back with the name IyouweBlog.com !!!!!!

aurikelsan said...

ctmars: agree..i vote for Jacob!! Jacob!
iyouweblog: yup, robert may amaze many girls out there but sorry not me..tQ..i'll nang u back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails