Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Labels

December 18, 2009

Maybe too late..but I am a Sherlock Holmes in the making too..





Haha Now I'm a Sherlock Holmes in the making.. Maybe I am too late to join this contest. ahh..never mind. just wanna prove that I can be a Sherlock Holmes too. Based on the clues given, I managed to find the two scattered mystery Sherlock Holmes images in the sidebar of 2 bloggers’ blogs.





tadaaa....... the first image found




tadaaa........the second image





But wait!!The hero is so familiar..I've seen him before. hmmm...Let me think. Where did I meet him (cewahhh..poyo sungguh. macam la pernah jumpa in real live).

Hey, I know!! He is Robert Downey Jr (RDJ). The iron man!! oohhh..I can't wait to watch this movie.laalalaalaa... I wish he still carries the very good sense of humor that makes him so charming. Tapi dalam trailer nie he looks a bit selekeh laa.....XD




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails