Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Labels

December 15, 2009

Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears .... Giveaway Contest

Who loves perfume??
SAYA!!
Who likes a mysterious and appealing smell like forbidden fruit??
SAYA!!
Who like something with a great berry smell??
SAYA!!
Who wants to smell delicious??
SAYA!!
Who dreams to have a midnight blue bottle sparkles with light sapphire-like crystals
that creating a starry night effect?
SAYA

Wahhhhhhhh...semuanya SAYA. SAYA memang suka perfume. I love perfume that has sweet & fruity smell. Entri kali nie ditulis sempena mempromosikan blog belleshoppingboutique. Sempena dengan pembukaan belleshoppingboutique pada 10 Disember 2009, mereka menganjurkan
Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator




Looking for perfume?
Please visit belleshoppingboutique. Pelbagai pilihan ONE DROP PERFUME ada.

Did I dream to have this fruity,juicy & super yummy smell on my skin?
Of course I do.
Belleshopping boutique..please let me smell like a sweet sexy berry hehehe




2 comments:

belleshoppingboutique said...

TQ join belleshoppingboutique

wish u lucx:) XOXO

aurikelsan said...

TQ...XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails