One of my hobbies is surfing. Its been almost 13 years now. Yes, you can call me surf girl. I don't mind. *giggle.. But hey, do not imagine something like this hokey..
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
......
Unfortunately I'm not surfing the sea with a surf board and obviously my favourite surfing spot is not at the sea. I am surfing the world through the internet.
First, during school days my favourite surfing spot was a cyber cafe at Sec 18 Shah Alam. When ustaz and all boys were busy going to the mosque to perfom Friday prayer, that was a great time for us (only for dare girls like us) to sneak out and went to the nearest cyber cafe, then window shopping at GIANT and last but not least went to KFC. aaaahhhhhh...HEAVENNNNNNNN...
Secondly, back to when I was a university student, our college cybercafe was my favourite spot to surf internet. Regardless of their network or service, I prefer make it my favourite spot than library or Centre for Information and Communication Technology (CICT) eventhough I have to pay RM1/hour. Just because I want to see one face. I am not like Atreyu Strange who likes to cuci2 mata..I loyal hokeh..
He's one of the committee running that cybercafe. He was in duty twice a week. So I spent two hours every twice a week surf internet, collect friends from Myspace and Friendster and of course adoring him secretly. KAHKAHKAH naseb dia taktau..malu I.
Lucky that my-stupid-stalker-adore-sengal behaviour didn't last for a longer time. It happened for sebulan lebih je.. I was rejected??? hallooo.. never okay..well, it was a long story to tell. To make it short, we were accidently met in one meeting (lucky it was not a dating hokeh). I never thought we'll be in the same society. There, I started to realize something that make me stop adoring him.
There wasn't so much option for wireless connection at that time. I think there was one or two but it is too expensive for a student. hmmm.. still, I need to keep this hobby. lalalaalaa..
I become addicted to net surfing since third year in university. I went to CICT almost everyday. I spent between 3-4 hours in a damn-so-cold CICT to surf net, find journals for my project, check emails, play online games, download latest song and animes. I admit that CICT used to be my favourite surfing spot because the speed is among the best with the latest PC (at that time, our library still using CRT monitor, down-to-date processor, slow internet connection and have no Ms office installed, they banned numbers of website etc etc).
When I become a postgraduate student, I make our lab as my favourite surfing spot. Simply because I spend everyday and most of my time in this room to do my labwork,. It has more space, (to eat, to sleep, to talk) more privacy and I can use the internet connection free of charge. I can open the volume LOUD OUT and watching Grey's Anantomy during lunch.
Today, there are so many options to go online without the cable. Just subscribe to any broadband package, plug the portable modem and you can surf the world from any place you want (I mean within the coverage area maaa..).
wiggy P1W1MAX
Speed and coverage area?? No worries please.. I believe every broadband provider is working very hard to provide the best service with the best price. Just like portable modem Wiggy, you can surf as fast as 10Mbps in P1W1MAX coverage area and choose either Prepaid or Postpaid plan.
note: my En.Kakaseh got free Wiggy portable modem when he bought new laptop last month. I've checked & I found that I'm within the P1W1MAX coverage. should I ask him to give me that Wiggy??



2 comments:
woit. ape ni?? mengumpat depan2 pasal aku! erk.
kahkahkah..ada org bgtau aku ngumpat dpn xpe
Post a Comment