Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Labels

January 10, 2010

How do I look if I were Britney's sister??

I wonder how do I look if I were Britney Spears's sister. 
Let's take a look... hmmmm....


 On your left is Aurikel Spears --> much much chubbier because I prefer to stay at home and eat a lot hehehe while Britney on the right loves dancing & social party.. *sigh........

Oh baby, baby
Oh baby, baby
Ah, yeah, yeah
Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
Oh pretty baby
I shouldn't have let you go
I must confess, that my loneliness
Is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time



Now, I wonder how do I look if I were Hayden's sister. She acts as Claire Bennet in one of the most popular TV series, Heroes. She is a cheerleader-turned-agent with the power of rapid cellular regeneration.


 If Hayden Panettiere has rapid cellular regeneration, Aurikel Panettiere (played as Wana Bennet in Heroins) has rapid fat regeneration.
OMG..thats why I keep gaining weights


note: I just played morphing my picture with those people. You can try it at MorphThing.com. It can turns out so funny. Don't forget to try.Its free & doesn't require skills for photoshop.

Happy sunday,



 

5 comments:

kuyam said...

hehehe..yeah dats look funny
but oh my, u can look just like holywood celebrity.so much fun.nway.i'm blogwalking here =)

aurikelsan said...

~kuyam: haha funny right, u can try to make ur own baby pic too.. thnks for coming..plz come again

frazi said...

super duper hots looks!!!!yehaa

aurikelsan said...

who?me?? hehhe

Saliha said...

ahahaha...dulu waktu studen memang aku dulu peminat britney gile2 cume lepas akak tu dah kawen...dah xminat dah...

Related Posts with Thumbnails