...
xoxo
...
Salam & Happy Wednesday!!! Have a nice day everyone!! Kalau waktu panas terik dapat makan sesuatu yang sejuk dan nyaman memang best kan??? I love Tutty Fruity tapi mahal sangatlah.. sebabnya Tutty Fruity price based on weight. So, normally I will go for JCool to fullfill my lust on frozen yogurt. I love frozen yogurt @ froyo so much.
However, J.Cool froyo only available in original flavor and the quantity of single cup is not enough for me. So sad eh? T_T
But not to worry, now I found a new frozen yogurt stall. Let me introduce Yogurt Bar. Taddaaaa....
Yogurt bar offers 4 flavor of froyo: original, strawberry, blueberry and butterscotch gold. They are all available in 3 size small (go lite), regular and large. Then, of course I'll go for the larger size. It only cost me RM8.90. 90cent for extra topping with variety of non-fruit topping such as choc chip, almond, honey star, coco crunch etc. If you prefer fruits as your topping then you need to add RM1.80.
My cousins and I, we have tried all the flavors hahahahahaha So yummmmy..The quantity for large cup is double the quantity of JCool. Worth my money!! huhuhu The taste is great too.
They also provide free colorful sugar bit topping and table and chair with very simple and nice decoration. It is really a good spot for leisure and yamcha with friends.
Besides, they also offer yogurt blend (something like ice blended of yogurt) and yogurt parfait.
Yogurt bar is highly recommended. Yummmy!!! A must try! The taste and the quantity worth my money. :D
Another good news is from 1st - 30th September 2012, buy any frozen yogurt and get 50% off on 2nd cup of frozen yogurt.
Terms and conditions:
*Buy any frozen yogurt and get 50% off on 2nd cup of frozen yogurt
*Exclude toppings
*Offer while stocks last
Terms and conditions:
*Buy any frozen yogurt and get 50% off on 2nd cup of frozen yogurt
*Exclude toppings
*Offer while stocks last
Yogurt bar location: The Summit USJ.
Regards,,
aurikel



No comments:
Post a Comment